We also want you to understand the way in which we collect, use, disclose and/or retain your Personal Data.
- Your Personal Data
CapBridge collects information about how to contact you, your interest and relationship with CapBridge, including the products and services which are relevant to you. This policy applies to any individual’s Personal Data which is in our possession or under our control.
“Personal Data” is data that can be used to identify a natural person. Some examples of Personal Data that we collect are:
- your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number, mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided CapBridge in your interaction with CapBridge;
- your payment related information, such as your bank account details;
- your employment history, education background, and income levels;
- your specimen signature(s)
- images and voice recordings of our conversation with you;
- information about your use and interaction of the Site and/or services including cookies, Internet Protocol (IP) address, account registration details, computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, frequency of use and traffic to and from the Site;
- information obtained from mobile device with your consent (e.g. device location and information).
- Collection of Your Personal Data
We may collect your Personal Data in connection with or from you through the following ways:
- when you register with us as a user;
- when you access or use the Site or perform an online transaction;
- communicate with CapBridge or any of its officers, employees or agents whether through written, published or electronic means, the telephone or otherwise;
- when you respond to our request for additional Personal Data;
- when you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list;
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
- Purpose For The Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Generally, CapBridge collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to provide products and services to you;
- to communicate to you on matters relevant to your relationship with or interest in CapBridge;
- to selectively send you information about our products, services, activities and/or events that may be relevant to you;
- to assess and process applications, enquiries or requests from you or our customers;
- to address or investigate any complaints, claims or disputes;
- to verify your identity;
- to prevent and detect crime, including conducting screenings and due diligence in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and CapBridge’s internal policies and procedures which include but not limited to those relating to ‘know your client’ and ‘anti-money laundering/ countering financing of terrorism’;
- to enable CapBridge to comply with applicable all applicable rules, laws and regulations, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities;
- to comply with financial reporting, regulatory reporting, management reporting, risk management, audit and record keeping purposes;
- to assess and improve the products and services that you use or may use;
- to conduct audits, reviews and analysis of CapBridge’s internal processes, for action planning and managing commercial risks;
- to enable any takeover and acquisition, where CapBridge or any of its assets are involved in any takeover and acquisition.
- to manage our infrastructure and business operations and complying with internal policies and procedures
- to protect and enforce CapBridge’s contractual and legal rights and obligations; and
- any other purposes relating to any of the above.
- Disclosure of Information
CapBridge may disclose your Personal Data to third parties with your consent for the purpose for which the information was collected or to be used, and any other reasonable ancillary purposes, for legal reasons, or where permitted under the PDPA and other applicable laws, such as in response to law enforcement agencies.
When we disclose your Personal Data to such parties, we will take appropriate steps to ascertain whether, and to require them to ensure that any Personal Data disclosed to them are kept confidential and secure.
If CapBridge transfers your Personal Data to countries outside Singapore, it will be done in accordance with relevant provisions under Singapore laws and regulations. CapBridge will take appropriate steps to ascertain whether, and to ensure that, the recipient of the Personal Data who is located outside Singapore is legally obliged to provide to the Personal Data a comparable standard of protection.
CapBridge does not sell Personal Data to any third party.
- Marketing Communications
From time to time, CapBridge may use your Personal Data to selectively contact you and/or send you information about CapBridge’s products, services and/or events that may be relevant to you.
You can let us know at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing materials by informing us through the unsubscribe link contained in email communications or contact us. (Please see the “How To Contact Us” section below).
Nothing in this section shall vary or supersede the terms and conditions that govern our relationship with you.
A pixel tag, also known as a web beacon, is an invisible tag placed on certain pages of our web site but not on your computer. Pixel tags are usually used in conjunction with cookies and are used to monitor the behaviour of users visiting the web site.
You may set up your web browser to block cookies which will in turn disable the pixel tags from monitoring your web site visit. You may also remove cookies stored from your computer or mobile device. However, if you do block cookies and pixel tags, you may not be able to use certain features and functions of our web sites.
- Third-Party Sites
Our Site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites operated by third parties even though it is linked to our Site.
We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of such third party website(s) by checking the policy of each site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- Retention of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is retained as long as the purpose for which it was collected remains and until it is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
- Security Measures
CapBridge has implemented and will continue to maintain security measures adequate to prevent the unauthorised collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, and disposal of your information.
- Accuracy of Your Personal Data
We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your Personal Data remains accurate, complete and up-to-date.
You may also keep us informed when there are any updates to your Personal Data by contacting us directly.
- Withdrawal of Consent
It is important to note that CapBridge uses your personal information to provide you with the products and services you wish to use. CapBridge also complies with various regulatory requirements in doing so, including the requirements for customer due diligence. Withdrawal of consent to any or all collection, use or disclosure by CapBridge of your personal information, depending on the nature of your request, may cause CapBridge to be no longer in a position to continue to provide products and services to you.
- Access or correction
You may request access or make corrections to your Personal Data held by CapBridge. CapBridge may charge a fee for processing your request for access. Such fee depends on the nature and complexity of your access request. Information on the processing fee will be made available to you.
Please contact us (please see the “How To Contact Us” section below) for details on how you may request access or correction to, or exercise your rights with respect to the processing of your Personal Data.
- How To Contact Us
If you believe that information we hold about you is incorrect, or if you have concerns or further questions about how we are handling your Personal Data, please contact our data protection officer at DPO@capbridge.sg.