With new challenges ahead, companies are looking for funding to overcome the challenges. For our next webinar, we’ll be sharing our thoughts on the alternative exits for Private Companies in the market, the importance of seeking pre-IPO capital and how pre-IPO works in the private market.
- CapBridge Financial and 1exchange
- Direct Listings
- Company Funding and Exit Options
- How Current Stock Exchange are Design Today
- Next Gen Technologies: Distributed Ledger, Blockchain, Smart Contract
- Staying Private vs. Going Public vs. Private Listing
- Private Listings – Direct Listing vs. Fundraise & List
- Process and Timeline for Private Listing
- Eligibility Requirements and Post-Listing Obligation
Chief Executive Officer
Haiping is CEO of 1exchange Pte Ltd (“1X”) and part of the founding team. 1X is the world’s first fully regulated and licensed private securities exchange in Singapore, and the preferred regulated venue for companies and investors to list and trade private securities in a transparent, fair, and orderly manner. At 1X, he is responsible for the development and execution of 1X’s strategy and online platform.
Head of Listings
Jeanette has more than a decade of experience in the Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Institutional Sales and Trading functions in both leading global banks as well as regional houses. Till date, she has originated and executed over US$13 billion of equity fundraising transactions for corporations across diverse industries in Southeast Asia. As the Reserve Valedictorian of her Business School graduating cohort, Jeanette spent her formative years in the banking and finance industry across key Asian financial hubs, providing advisory and marketing capital markets transactions to institutional investors.