In this session, we have invited Calvin Soon, VP Equities Sales of UOB Kian Hian Pte Ltd, to round up on the current global markets and the future of capital raises.
Here are the 5 takeaways from the webinar:
- Private equity NAV grew 7.5x since 2002, outpacing public equities (05:54)
- Economic outlook, China & USA GDP growth forecasts (16:57)
- The rebounders and the resilient (21:13)
- Five points to note for future capital raises (22:19)
- Adapt. Raise private equity virtually. Collaborate with other partners (23:52)
VP, Equities Sales
UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd
Calvin has more than 12 years of experience in trading and marketing of bonds and equities for global markets. He is involved in Pre-IPO, IPO, RTO, Main board, Secondary board listing and other Capital Market investment activities. In addition, his role also include the distribution planning of placement and servicing both High Net Worth and Institutional Clients in the Asia Pacific region.
Head of Syndication
Cecilia has more than 18 years of capital markets experience, spanning roles in corporate finance, structured leading, portfolio management, financial markets analysis and fund raising. The CFA charterholder spent her earlier years at San Francisco Bay Area doing due diligence and integration work, which sparked her interest and investment journey into startups.