About Aggregate Asset Management
- • Aggregate Asset Management (“AAM”) is a highly visible Singapore-based boutique value fund manager with a focus on listed Asian securities
- • Founded in mid-2012, its flagship fund has ~S$500M AUM with >800 unique high-net-worth individual investors
- • Sticky client base with >95% of investors being individuals (vs. institutions)
- • Established track record in growing the client base, AUM and fund performance
- • Fund performance of +8% CAGR since inception (5-yr); 92nd percentile vs. other Asian funds with no use of leverage or derivatives
Rare opportunity to be a shareholder of an Asian fund management company:
Singapore poised to benefit as a wealth hub from the strong growth in global net investable assets of high-net-worth individuals (+25% to ~US$70T by 2021 from US$55T in 2016 based on EY estimates). Aggregate Asset Management (AAM) expected to grow along with the rising affluence in Asia.
Strong AUM and revenue growth track record:
Flagship fund grew from AUM of S$3M to S$500M in the 5 years since inception.
Corresponding revenue growth (i.e. performance fees) makes AAM one of the top 20 awardees of The Straits Times Fastest Growing Companies 2019.
Continued growth of AUM (projected ~S$1B in 4-6yrs) and revenue supported by:
- • Fee structure aligning manager and client interest:
- First fund manager in Singapore to offer a performance fee only model (zero sales charge or yearly management fee) along with a high watermark. Founders are also personally invested in fund. This strong interest alignment has attracted strong uptake by accredited investors.
- • Extensive diversification which reduces risk and volatility:
- ~600 stocks in the portfolio (vs. 20-50 for other funds)
- • Process-driven investing:
- Stock selection is quantitative and metric-driven
Managed by experienced founders and backed by a prominent Chairman:
Founders have 10-20 years of experience each in fund management, investment research, and financial planning. Chairman is a prominent Professor and was Founding Dean of a recognised Public Policy school as well as on the Boards and Councils of several institutions.
Use of Proceeds
- • Build middle and back-office functions
- • Boost research capabilities
- • Expand operations to eventually open up fund access to the general public
- • Realign capital structure – Founders to increase ownership of the Company
Fuel Your Business Growth
We have the insights, the community and a simple process to help support your business to raise capital. Get in touch with us to learn more about fundraising virtually.